I am an accomplished life coach. A certified graduate of Concordia University P.P.C.C. Coaching Program and most recently a certified Adventures in Wisdom (Youth) Coach.
Click on the card to find out more about this amazing programme!
I have always worked in the service of others from the time I was a teenager. Having spent an amazing 27 years in education (and counting) as a teacher, Aerospace Educator, Consultant, Trainer and Facilitator, I realized that becoming a Life Coach was a natural step. I have worked in so many ways with mothers, parents, children, young adults and I learned that everyone has dreams but not everyone has the self-esteem or courage to pursue it for many different reasons. I was curious to learn about how I could be of service to directly impact change for people who need a partner in the co-creation of their dreams. I wanted to be part of helping people move the mountain of fear or hesitation in their lives so they could soar above and into their own horizons.
Ready to collaborate on your plan to get on the pathway to your life visions?
- I honour and value your intentions as we co-create a deep, meaningful and transformational relationship.
- You are deserving of your future goals and life visions.
- In partnership, in your pace and time, your dreams can transpire and become what you want them to be for your life!
- All information is guarded as highly confidential and all of my clients are treated with empathy and respect.
- I have sworn an oath to serve my clients honestly and with high regard (ICF Competencies)
FREE consultation!!! ASK ABOUT STUDENT RATES AND DISCOUNTS!